I love styling my little one each and everyday. Many times its difficult to shop for a child especially a boy. My favorite stores include Zara, H&M as well as OshKosh. Some of my helpful tips while shopping are:
- Shop out of season- Typically a buy winter clothes in summer seasons and summer in the winter. Shopping out of season you will be sure to find deals that are marked down or on clearance.
- Shoes- Lesson Learned don’t buy shoes until your little one can walk. Little booties will do just fine in the mean time.
- Coupons/Reward Programs- I can’t begin to express how rewards come in handy, each time I shop for Kai I’m getting some type of discount.
- Be cheap- Save yourself money by getting doorbuster sweats and tee’s. The younger the child the more messy they get. Not to mention how fast they grow.
- Let them be a Kid- Try to not put little one in their best everyday because 9/10 they don’t understand the value of nice clothes.