We all our guilty of it,we have a baby and somehow lose ourselves. I mean we go from super model to sweats and a bun being our best friend. I have a couple of tips to help with how to be a wonderful mom but still find your “Me Time”.
- Find a new hobby, for me this consisted of writing.
- Nail Spa the most relaxing 1 1/2 you will spend.
- Girls night find a group of friends who like to get out every now and then.
- Get dressed, even if you don’t have a destination.
- Gym allows for a good workout ,healthy life style as well as thinking time.
- Find a new show to love mines were Greys Anatamoy and Blackish.
- Cleaning while playing music very therapeutic and a way to liven up a daily task.
Just always keep in mind the woman you were before the baby you still are never lose that glow.