For the past two years we have worn matching shirts for Kai's birthday. Not sure where I got the idea from but this year I wanted to put a spin on things. We had a Lion Guard birthday theme. Dad loves Kanye fashion style and had me distress old t-shirts for him in the past. I decided last min I would distress out family shirts the night before Kai's second birthday. Below find out exactly how I did it.
1. Went to Etsy to find the perfect Lion Guard logo I wanted the full cast not just one character.
2. Got plain tees from Target
3. Found a local print shop to print our names and the Lion Guard logos on to the shirts.
4. Took bleach and an old towel to the shirts and put bleach in random spots.
5. Washed and Dried shirts to get the smell of bleach out.
This was a very cheap and creative way to take our shirts from simple to a little edgy. So what will you distress? Shirts, jeans get creative. Be sure to like and follow.